Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Great Tool for the Busy DM

StumbleUpon.  You kill me - I should be doing other STUFF.  I have Domain Game turns to work on, prep for my online After The Bomb game, work stuff that I really shouldn't be doing at home.  But yet I click, and click and click.

But.  But, but, but - the clicking finally pays off!  I found this little gem, by Wizards of the Coast, no less.  I haven't really looked at the adventure portion yet, but the little maps it creates are GREAT.  For small post-apocalyptic complexes and buildings, these maps look ideal.

In addition, I can save them right off the website and import them into Maptools with a few mouse clicks.  Super work, WotC, really super.

4 comments:

  1. wow thts a good find..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cool find. That is a lot of work in that thing. Thanks Jeremy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jeremy,

    My name is Catherine Meyers; I work as the admin of a web and blog directory. I have to say, I think Over the Misty Mountains is great, interesting info on tabletop games and loved the characters you described, the ninja mutant bat is the best!, anyway, Good job! That is why, I would love to have your blog in my directory, that way my visitors will also visit your web.
    If you are interested in this link exchange, please let me know.

    Good luck with Over the Misty Mountains!

    Catherine Meyers

    ReplyDelete